Ensembles, Classes, and Lessons Enrolling Now! Children through Adults!
The worldwide pandemic associated with COVID-19 has brought tremendous hardship to families near and far. Revival Productions and the Revival Performing Arts Conservatory are here to ease the burden.
Our Fine and Performing Arts Academy is designed by certified teachers with a mission to provide assistance to families during this time of cyber-learning. This day camp not only assists students with their studies by employing certified teachers and experienced instructional assistants, but it also brings top quality arts classes to your family.
August 31st, 2020. We are asking for commitment for three months (through Nov. 2020- does not need to be paid all at once). If necessary, we will extend the program as local districts release their re-opening plans.
A day could look a bit different from this, depending on the students grade and schedule, but here is our standard model (which will be adjusted as we know each child's schedule)
- Drop off is from 7:45-8am
- Each child will be required to wear a mask and face shield until they are securely at their learning zone.
- Each child and staff member will have their temperature taken before entering. No one at 100.4 degrees or higher will be permitted in the building
- Each student will go to their designated room. We are breaking them up between K-3rd, 4th-7th, and 8th-12th grades
- A teacher or instructional assistant will touch base with your child daily to make sure they are aware of what their cyber learning responsibilities are for that day.
- The teachers and IA's will be present in the classrooms to help your child with their schoolwork. All PA certified teachers have passed a general learning PRAXIS, which provides them the experience to teach and assist your student with their cyber learning need. WE ARE NOT A SCHOOL, but we are equipping your family with the best we can offer as a part of our day camp.
- Depending on what your students' day is like, they will have lunch for a half hour period with 30 minutes of free time for studies, relaxing, or engaging is other safe activities.
- All students will receive an arts class including Music, Yoga/Pilates, Dance, Acting, and Fine Art daily. This will rotate throughout the week. Additionally, we will offer electives/ensembles at an additional charge.
- Our day ends at 4:30, but we do have after care available and are being flexible as we learn each child's schedule.
We will also be enrolling for Electives/Ensembles (with a fee for each). These include, but are not limited to:
Concert Band/Wind Ensemble
Fine Arts Collective
Schedule and fees coming soon. These electives/ensembles will be available for Cohort student pricing and Non-Cohort student pricing.
For the Cohort Academy, we are employing PA Certified Teachers and experienced Instructional Assistants. For arts classes, we also plan to employ certified teachers. All staff have necessary clearances and will go through a vetting process to ensure that they are the right fit for the Revival community.
This program is led by our Education Director, Daniel Grayberg, B.M./M.A.T
Yes! If you are not interested in the full time Cohort Academy, Electives/Ensembles will be available to students at a Non-Cohort student price. (Schedule and classes coming soon).
We also offer private lessons, series classes, and drop-in #DoMoreArt classes!
Yes! Before care begins at 7am and after care goes until 5:30pm. The cost is $10 per day per hour.
The full day Cohort Academy is $750 per month. In order to secure your child's place, we are asking for a down payment of 25% of the three month total. Payments are then collected on the 1st of each month, beginning September 1st. Auto-billing is available through our online registration system.
Half Day AM- $375
Half Day PM- $400
Two Days a Week (full day only)- $350
Three Days a Week (full day only)- $450
NOTE: Half day and 2 & 3 day registration will not be open until August 14th, 2020.
We offer a 10% sibling discount off of your total order.
Full Day Enrollment: Begins August 5th, 2020
Half Day Enrollment: Begins August 14th, 2020
This is a first-come, first-served program
We will be offering five, 50% scholarships. In order to be considered for a scholarship, you must fit the following:
- Make under $75,000 and have a household size of 4 or more
- Submit a letter of consideration to email@example.com by August 14th, 2020 at NOON.
- Be willing to submit your most recent 1040, two pay stubs, or any other income-confirming information (will be requested).
Scholarship letters will be reviewed by our Board of Directors. Families will be notified by August 18th, 2020.
We are currently seeking more funding to provide greater scholarship offerings.
If we cancel, we will pro-rate the amount for that month (and beyond if necessary) and issue you a refund via check.
If you cancel, you will be refunded via a credit to your account to use your future classes and lessons for your family at RevPAC.
- All students and staff will have their temperature taken upon entrance to the facility. Those with temperatures over 100.4 will be sent home for evaluation.
- Students and staff will be required to wear face shields or masks unless they are behind their learning "zone" shield.
- We are extensively researching PPE supplies and we will make available PPE materials to meet the needs of our artistic activities.
- Our HVAC is brand new, with filters being changed frequently.
- Sanitizing stations and hand-washing times will be utilized throughout the day.
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
17 North Church Street, Coatesville, Pennsylvania 19320, United States
09:00 am – 05:00 pm